Nation’s Leading K-12 Visitor Management Software
Easy to install, web-based, affordable
Raptor Technologies offers a full range of visitor management products that can improve safety and protect any facility from registered sex offenders.
Raptor products include:
- Raptor System - Raptor’s signature software for K-12 schools and facilities with children
- RaptorTrace - Online, real-time criminal background screening service
- Virtual Volunteer - School volunteer management tool
- Batch Screening - Sex offender screening tool for membership lists
What Makes Raptor Different?
Raptor is the visitor management software of choice for over 12,000 K-12 schools and over 500 YMCAs and similar organizations around the country. There is a reason why Raptor serves more K-12 schools and community facilities than any other visitor management provider. The reason is that Raptor beats the competition on 5 key dimensions:
- Feature Functionality – Raptor has a broad range of feature functionality that addresses the full list of needs for visitor, student tardy, and volunteer management.
- Comprehensive Database – Raptor has the most comprehensive database of registered sex offenders of any provider because Raptor has been accumulating data on offenders for over a decade and updates its database every week.
- Offender Alert Monitoring – Raptor assists front desk personnel by monitoring every potential offender match for visitors and volunteers, ensuring that our clients properly differentiate between false positives and actual offenders.
- Customer Service – Raptor provides phone and email technical support from 7 am to 5 pm CT to ensure that customer issues or requests are taken care of in a timely manner. Raptor's customer support is unmatched in our industry.
- New Products – Raptor continues to develop new cutting edge products from fully customizable student tardy workflow to visitor management for use on mobile devices.
Data Security & Reliability
Data security is always a top priority for Raptor. Raptor's system uses only the minimum data needed for an instant sex offender screening. Raptor also uses state of the art firewalls, intrusion detection systems, host integrity monitoring, port filtering and other security processes and procedures to protect all its systems.